Healthy Chicken Soup With Tonic Herbs
This homemade, healthy, immune-boosting, and anti-aging chicken soup recipe supporting your immune system to the next level. And it's delicious and surprisingly quic to make.
- Healthy fats.
- An incredibly satisfying taste sensation.
- & Tonic Herbs.
The Recipe: Just Follow these simple Steps
The ingredients you'll need...
- Add cold water (enough to cover all the ingredients) to a pot
- Add one chicken cut into parts (about 2.5 - 3 pounds - doesn't have to be exact)
- Add 1 turnip peeled and cut up
- 1 onion - cut up
- 1 stalk celery cut up
- 2 plum tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1 large carrot cut up
- 1 leek - just use the white and tender green parts and cut them up a bit
- 1 tsp to 1 Tablespoon of sea salt (to taste)
- 2 cloves
- 3 allspice berries - crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Astragalus eTee powder
- chopped fresh thyme leaves -as a garnish
What to do...
Put everything except the thyme leaves in a pot
Put on the stove covered, bring to a boil, and skim off any foam that appears
Uncovered, simmer 1 to 1-1/2 hours
Remove from heat
Stir in Astragalus eTee powder
You can serve this any way you like. I like to place one chicken part, some veggies, and broth into a bowl - then sprinkle on a few thyme leaves.
You can remove the chicken and veggies and serve just the broth, or just the broth and veggies and use the chicken for something else!
After the soup has chilled overnight.. it's easy to skim off any fat that rises to the surface.
If you like.. a couple cloves of garlic, crushed, at the beginning.
I LOVE healthy cooking that's anti-aging and good for my hormones
For lots more great recipes and to ask questions and interact.. join my FREE Private Facebook Group: Menopause Basics.
Just >>>CLICK HERE<<< right now to join!
By the Way...
Have you downloaded your TOOLKIT yet??
Get Your Menopause Toolkit - FREE. 10 pages of simple tweaks for an easier menopause, naturally. Click the button below to get your free copy.
Thank you so much for visiting me here on the blog. I would LOVE to hear from you in the comments below.
And if you have a friend, relative, or followers you think would enjoy this article, please share using these buttons below or floating just to your left...