Fudge with Healthy Fats & Superfoods!
This healthy coconut oil fudge recipe with superfoods is what I'm talking about
...when I say I'm passionate about delicious healthy eating, and eating for hormonal balance!
- Healthy fats.
- An incredibly satisfying taste sensation.
- & Tonic Herbs.
I finally gave up refined sugar w this superfood healthy fudge Recipe#recipe #cacao
So easy... No cooking! (well almost)
Just melt the coconut oil, stir in everything else, then chill - to make this healthy coconut oil fudge recipe - that's it (see full details below.)
How This Healthy Coconut Oil Fudge Recipe Helps During Menopause:
Having enough healthy fats in your diet helps your body handle hormonal change... in fact you NEED plenty of healthy fat in your diet to balance hormones naturally.
Coconut oil and chopped nuts are very healthy fats.
Shou Wu eTee powder is a Super Tonic Herb that is moistening, cooling, and beautifying.
Guilin Sweetfruit drops and raw cacao are potent superfoods.
Learn the menopause diet
With my smoothie recipe and email lessons
Here's The Recipe Video
- 1 cup coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- A tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp Shou Wu eTee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10 drops of Guilin Sweetfruit Drops
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (especially if using more cacao than carob)
- Optional - I don't find this needs any additional sweetener - so try it.. but if you like your cocoa a little sweeter try adding 1/2 to 1 tsp of maple syrup OR 4 drops of Sweetfruit Drops OR one Date.
- Use 1 cup cacao powder and no carob
- or use 1 cup carob and no cacao - whatever you like the taste of!
- add any other kind of nuts or dried fruit you like... (goji berries, cranberries, hazelnuts, apricots.. are all delic.)
- Add more or less sweetener to taste.
- Use 1 cup cacao powder, no carob powder, and peppermint extract to taste.
Here's What You Do:
- Heat the coconut oil just until it melts
- Stir all the other ingredients into the melted coconut oil.
- Stir well.
- Pour the whole thing into a flat square or rectangular container - preferably use a pyrex glass container.
- Stir to even out the fudge in the container.. and distributing the chunky ingredients in the fudge.
- Place the container in the freezer for 20 minutes, then in the fridge until almost fully set.
- Run the bottom of the container under hot water for 5 seconds.
- Run a knife under hot water.
- Cut the fudge into squares or rectangles, remove from the container - and eat OR cover and store in the fridge until you're ready for it.
Want more great recipes?? Start with my smoothie!
Thank you so much for visiting me here on the blog. I would LOVE to hear from you in the comments below.
And if you have a friend, relative, or followers you think would enjoy this article, please share using these buttons below or floating just to your left...