Hot Flash Relief - the easy way..
Learn which cosmetic ingredients & other hormone-disrupting chemicals to avoid
Hormone-disrupting chemicals that can make hot flashes worse are commonly found in makeup, skin care, and cleaning products.
Learn how to find safe alternatives and get some serious hot flash relief!
Here's what you'll find in the video:
- Why this change is such an easy way to get hot flash relief
- Which are the cosmetic ingredients you MOST want to avoid
- How to find these chemicals in your home
- How to find hormone-friendly alternatives you will LOVE that DON'T make hot flashes worse
- Natural, nontoxic products have come a LONG WAY!
For complete lists of ingredients to avoid to get hot flash relief, check out these links
Cosmetic ingredients to avoid mentioned in the video:
- FD& C color pigments (made from coal tar)
- Fragrance (often contains phthalates - though they won't be mentioned on the label)
Where to find great, clean, safe products that will not cause hormonal imbalance or make hot flashes worse:
The Detox Market carries multiple brands of makeup, skincare, hair care, deodorant, toothpaste, body care, and cleaning products
Living Libations has incredible skin care, body care, & essential oils
The Honest Company has some of my favorite cleaning products
Need some really special perfume that's still hormone friendly? Check out the selection at The Detox Market - and be sure to check out Strange Invisible Perfumes! plus the other great brands on this site)
Need something easy to find at your local natural market? Dr. Bronner's makes great products that are free of the ingredients you want to avoid and will not disrupt hormones or make hot flashes worse.
Make some of your own products with really pure essential oils.
Having trouble finding that perfect clean beauty alternative?? Let me know in the comments below!
This is a hobby of mine and I would love to help you find what you're looking for.