Press for Dana LaVoie, LAc
If you're wondering where you've seen me before...
Or would like to feature me - READ ON!
Where I've been featured
Learn True Health Podcast Episode 131: Weight Loss & Menopause With Herbs and Chinese Medicine
Learn True Health episode 79 Preparing For An Easier Menopause
The Period Party Podcast Taming Perimenopausal PMS Naturally with Dana LaVoie, LAc
Mind Body Green article 5 Powerful Natural Hormone Remedies For Women Over 50
The Menopause Weight Loss Summit How Chinese medicine can help with weight loss during menopause
Healthwatch Radio with Dr David Naimon Natural Remedies for Menopause with Dana LaVoie, LAc
Menopause Morph Episode 39 Menopause Relief with Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine with Dana LaVoie
Menopause Morph Episode 41 The Oriental View of Menopause
Menopause Sisters Podcast East-West Solutions for Managing Menopuase
WANT TO FEATURE DANA LAVOIE, LAC?
If you're a blogger, journalist, podcaster, or social media influencer and would like to feature me, Dana LaVoie, then - insert virtual hug - because you're smart and awesome.
I like to make things easy, so here's everything you'll probably need.
To get in touch, make plans, and customize, head on over to my contact page or just use email@example.com and sent me a message. I look forward to collaborating with you and sharing valuable, actionable info - with just a bit of hope, inspiration, a good laugh, and a great story or two with your audience.
TOPICS I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT
If you want to bring me on your podcast or show or would like me to write a blog post or article for your website, here are some topics I would be happy to talk about:
- Natural remedies for menopause in general
- Natural remedies for menopause - diet
- Natural remedies for menopause - lifestyle
- Natural remedies for menopause - herbs
- Natural remedies for menopause supplements
- Hormonal balancing for women
- How stress affects menopause
- What is perimenopause
- Natural remedies and having an easy perimenopause
- How to extend fertility, avoid early menopause, and prepare for an easier menopause
- How to stay healthy, vibrant, and sexy after menopause
- What are the symptoms of menopause
- What is menopause? From a western and/or alternative/Chinese Medicine viewpoint
HERE'S EVERYTHING YOU'LL NEED
Dana is an Acupuncturist, Herbalist, & founder of Menopause Basics. She's passionate about teaching other women how to find natural relief from seemingly uncontrollable weight gain, boiling hot flashes, soaking night sweats, mood swings and signs of aging on her site danalavoielac.com. She teaches and consults from her home base in Eugene, OR where she hangs out with her Parker guitar, her dogs, and her husband, Barry.
Uncontrollable weight gain and boiling hot flashes, crying one minute and angry the next... Menopause (or peri-menopause) is here - it's taking over your life - and you're seriously ready to get some relief and feel like yourself again.
Well I want you to know - It doesn’t have to be that hard.
Your body wants to do this the easy way, and I want to show you how.
My passion is helping women who are frustrated and struggling with hormonal symptoms like menopausal weight gain to find relief using natural methods. I want women everywhere to enjoy life and do the work they were born to do. Your hormones, and being a woman, should be your best ally... not your enemy.
Hi - I'm Dana LaVoie, LAc, a Masters level Acupuncturist & Herbalist with 14 years’ clinical experience specializing in women’s health. And over the years I’ve discovered the simplest ways to help women get relief fast and keep their good health in the future by combining diet and lifestyle tips from Chinese Medicine with Adaptogenic Herbs.
I want women everywhere to know the techniques Asian women have always known about balancing hormones naturally. It’s like a roadmap for hormones - and for some crazy reason - outside of Asia, most women don’t have this map! Well, my mission is to share this information with as many women as possible.
When you work with me, you get access to everything I’ve learned from my BA in Eastern Philosophy from Wesleyan University, my Masters in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, 9 years of study with Master Herbalist Ron Teeguarden, 4 years of studying Master Tung’s Acupuncture with Susan Johnson, and 14 years of clinical experience.
As we work together I’ll encourage you to make changes that feel easy but build on each other exponentially, and I’ll give you the practical tools you need to stick with them to create a revolution in your health.
By the time our work is done you'll know just what to do (and not do) each day to keep your body feeling amazing, have boundless energy and inspiration, and be able handle changes and challenges without breaking a sweat.
Put simply, my clients get results that feel good now and protect their health into the future.
Get in touch with me on my website DanaLavoieLac.com, join my FREE private facebook group Menopause Basics, or read and watch videos on my blog for a steady stream of women's health tips and lively discussion.
Otherwise you’ll find me in Eugene, OR working in my home office, seeing patients in the clinic, or hanging out with my Parker guitar, my dogs, and my husband, Barry.
Social Media Platforms
Dana LaVoie-Natural Menopause Relief
Talking points to bring the interview to life
- Born and raised in the Bronx in New York City and Westchester just outside the city
- Became passionately interested in Eastern philosophy and meditation at age 15 - and majored in Eastern Religious Studies at Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT
- Practiced Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine specializing in women's health for 12 years before deciding to create the online and long-distance aspect of my business.
- I love all animals - especially dogs and horses - and spent many years working in barns, training horses and teaching riding lessons. These days it's more about having fun with my dogs
- I love music & have played guitar since I was about 10 years old
- I absolutely love to cook