The 7 Best And 3 Worst Foods For Thinning Hair
In this video I'll show you the best foods for thinning hair - and which foods to avoid - for thicker, healthier, shinier hair.
Especially for thinning hair in women over 40...
Because the right diet is one of the best solutions for hormonal hair loss.
This is video 1 in a 9-part video series on thinning hair during & after menopause
This article is part of a series of blog posts on thinning hair during & after menopause. Be sure to check out the other articles in this series
- 1How To Avoid Thinning Hair During Menopause
- 2The Best Natural Remedies For Hair Loss In Women
- 3The Best 7 And The Worst 3 Foods For Thinning Hair
- 4The Best Supplements For Thinning Hair In Menopause
- 5How To Use Chinese Herbs For Hair Loss In Menopause
- 6The 3 Best Essential Oils For Menopausal Hair Loss
- 7How to get more sleep during menopause - for thicker hair!
- 8What The Experts Agree On For Hair Loss In Menopause (coming soon)
One of the causes of thinning hair is...
In the first video in this series we went over all the common causes of hair loss in women over 40.
And one of them was nutritional deficiency, which you can address with the best diet for thinning hair! In fact, it's one of my favorite hormonal hair loss solutions.
Chinese medicine has a number of foods traditionally used for shiny healthy hair
My top 7 foods for thinning hair are
- Healthy oils & fats - nuts & seeds, & avocado.
- Oysters, which are high in iron and zinc
- Spinach, which is high in folate and vitamins A and C
- Sweet potato, which is rich in vitamins A and B6
- Grass-fed beef, which is rich in protein, iron, & healthy fat
- Egg yolks, which are rich in biotin and Vitamin D
- Salmon, which is rich in protein & omega 3 fats
My top 3 foods to avoid for thinning hair are
Another of my tips for thinning hair is to avoid certain foods. If you want your hair to stop falling out, here are my top three foods to avoid:
- Sugar & artificial sweeteners
Here's my BONUS TIP for thinning hair during menopause
CHINESE MEDICINE considers a healthy digestion one of the foundations of good health including thick, shiny, heathy hair.
So here are some tips to help improve your digestion
1. Breathe deeply before eating
2. Chew really well
3. Try using probiotics & fermented foods
4. And make sure you're having great bowel movements
So To Review
So those are my top diet tips for thinning hair caused by hormonal changes in women over 40.
Be sure to watch the other videos in this series on thinning hair.
And if you want more natural remedies based in Chinese medicine - for menopause & for preventing signs of aging...
Ones you can start using right now at home - -
Just download my hormone-balancing smoothie recipe, and I'll follow it up with my best hormone-balancing & menopause relief tips sent straight to your inbox!
CLICK HERE to get that recipe now!
Thanks so much for joining me here today!
I'd love to know what was the one thing that jumped out at you - that you're going to start using right away?
Please type that into the comments below along with any questions.
And be sure to check out the other videos in this series.
Peace & Wellness
Hi, I'm Dana, I'm here to help you learn to use natural remedies based in Chinese medicine to have happy hormones and feel great during and after menopause.
For more natural remedies you can start using right now at home, become one of my email insiders.
I'll send my best hormone-balancing, menopause controlling, & healthy aging tips right to your inbox..
Along with a free gift to help you get started right away.
CLICK HERE to get started now.