How To Make Healthy Peppermint Patties That Are Good For Your Hormones
There's nothing like chocolate and mint for a treat or to finish off a meal. Plus real peppermint is cooling and great for your digestion. And yes.. "candy" can be healthy if you make it like these healthy peppermint patties:
How can these peppermint patties be so healthy?
Is this really a recipe for the ideal menopause diet?
1. Candy is usually packed with sugar - these are not.
These are sweetened with low glycemic - yet still delicious - sweeteners that are all natural and - yes - healthy. (Nature provides plenty of sweet flavor for us that is just as good as refined sugar. This is where chocolate and hot flashes meet!)
2. These healthy peppermint patties are actually packed with superfoods, natural energy boosters and digestive aids.
3. And they're just so delicious
There's no doubt that loving and savoring absolutely delicious food makes life richer and more satisfying. And you don't have to give that up just because you're on a healthy diet..
Call them paleo peppermint patties or chocolate fat bombs if it makes them feel healthier.
What should I do now?
To maximize your diet for hormone balance, menopause relief, and vibrant aging... .
1. Make some of these healthy peppermint patties, enjoy, and share with friends!
If you don't have a sweet tooth, these will make you very popular with your friends, family, and co-workers.
2. Get my top tips on how to optimize more of your diet for hormonal balance quickly and naturally.
Learn the menopause diet
With my menopause & weight-loss-friendly smoothie blueprint + recipes and my menopause diet essentials
By the time you're done with this free cheatsheet download and series of email lessons, you'll know so much more about how to easily balance your hormones with certain foods each day!
The full healthy peppermint patty recipe:
White Layer Ingredients:
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- Put the coconut butter in a double boiler or a bowl over a saucepan of hot water on medium low heat until it softens into a liquid
- Stir in all the other white layer ingredients
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray. Make a thin or thick layer depending on your taste - but do not fill more than half way
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer
- Place the chocolate and ghee in your double boiler or bowl over hot water and let it melt. When its about 3/4 melted it will usually melt the rest of the way just by stirring
- Stir in your sweeteners of choice and taste. I like the chocolate quite bitter - add more sweetener if needed
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for 10 - 15 minutes until it is slightly thickened and cooled (but still liquid)
- Remove the ice cube tray from the freezer and pour the chocolate in on top of the white layer (I like to make both layers about equal in thickness)
- Place the tray back in the freezer until hard.
- Pop out the candies and put them in a container or ziplock bag and store in the fridge
You can add 2 - 4 squirts of American Ginseng tincture to the chocolate to make it even more of a superfood and even more energizing.
Peppermint patties that are good for you and balancing for your hormones? Yes please. Get the recipe on the blog now.
These peppermint patties satisfy my sugar and chocolate cravings and are not just healthy but great for my hormones - get the recipe on the blog now!
Take your natural remedies for hormone balancing & menopause relief to the next level with customized Chinese herbs. Click the button below to get started.
Want more recipes?? Learn to optimize any smoothie for menopause relief - CLICK HERE for the article with the details.
Level 1: Take An Easy First Step
Level 2: Get The Biggest Results
MY HORMONE-BALANCING SMOOTHIE RECIPE & DIET TIPS
SAVE YOUR SEAT IN THE NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP (and get access to my Crash Course on Menopause as soon as you sign up - FREE!)
You'll also get my menopause tips, events, and other communications via email. I will respect your inbox, and will never share your information. You can unsubscribe at ANY time.