How To Make Healthy Peppermint Patties That Are Good For Your Hormones
There's nothing like chocolate and mint for a treat or to finish off a meal. Plus real peppermint is cooling and great for your digestion. And yes.. "candy" can be healthy if you make it like these healthy peppermint patties:
Click Here to get my top tips for balancing your hormones and getting relief from all your perimenopausal symptoms and for feeling your best after menopause.
How can these peppermint patties be so healthy?
Is this really a recipe for the ideal menopause diet?
1. Candy is usually packed with sugar - these are not.
These are sweetened with low glycemic - yet still delicious - sweeteners that are all natural and - yes - healthy. (Nature provides plenty of sweet flavor for us that is just as good as refined sugar. This is where chocolate and hot flashes meet!)
2. These healthy peppermint patties are actually packed with superfoods, natural energy boosters and digestive aids.
3. And they're just so delicious
There's no doubt that loving and savoring absolutely delicious food makes life richer and more satisfying. And you don't have to give that up just because you're on a healthy diet..
Call them paleo peppermint patties or chocolate fat bombs if it makes them feel healthier.
What should I do now?
To maximize your diet for hormone balance, menopause relief, and vibrant aging... .
1. Make some of these healthy peppermint patties, enjoy, and share with friends!
If you don't have a sweet tooth, these will make you very popular with your friends, family, and co-workers.
2. Get my top tips on how to optimize more of your diet for hormonal balance quickly and naturally.
Click Here to sign up to get my top tips. You'll also get access to my free guide on getting started with the best diet for your hormones and you'll get an invitation to a free online class on the same topic.
By the time you're done you'll know so much more about how to easily balance your hormones with certain foods each day!
The full healthy peppermint patty recipe:
White Layer Ingredients:
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- Put the coconut butter in a double boiler or a bowl over a saucepan of hot water on medium low heat until it softens into a liquid
- Stir in all the other white layer ingredients
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray. Make a thin or thick layer depending on your taste - but do not fill more than half way
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer
- Place the chocolate and ghee in your double boiler or bowl over hot water and let it melt. When its about 3/4 melted it will usually melt the rest of the way just by stirring
- Stir in your sweeteners of choice and taste. I like the chocolate quite bitter - add more sweetener if needed
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for 10 - 15 minutes until it is slightly thickened and cooled (but still liquid)
- Remove the ice cube tray from the freezer and pour the chocolate in on top of the white layer (I like to make both layers about equal in thickness)
- Place the tray back in the freezer until hard.
- Pop out the candies and put them in a container or ziplock bag and store in the fridge
You can add 2 - 4 squirts of American Ginseng tincture to the chocolate to make it even more of a superfood and even more energizing.
Peppermint patties that are good for you and balancing for your hormones? Yes please. Get the recipe on the blog now.
These peppermint patties satisfy my sugar and chocolate cravings and are not just healthy but great for my hormones - get the recipe on the blog now!
The right diet is FOUNDATIONAL for balancing hormones and getting relief during & after menopause.
In fact, the right diet is the most important thing you can do for all your hormonal symptoms and your hormonal health.
Get started, in the easiest way possible, with the right diet for peri-menopause, menopause, and post menopause in this FREE download - the Menopausal Woman's Roadmap...
The Roadmap is filled with information that will get you started, and it's followed up by my best free resources via email including an invitation to an hour-long Online Masterclass on the same topic (also FREE via this special invite!)
Just click the pink button below to get started now.
Learn to optimize any smoothie for menopause relief - CLICK HERE for the article with the details.
Hi, I'm Dana, an Acupuncturist, Herbalist, & founder of Menopause Basics.
For 15 years I've been helping women use effective natural remedies to get relief from menopause symptoms and feel great afterwards. It's my passion!
My secret? Start with including the right foods in your diet. Get the building blocks your body needs to balance hormones and keep you healthy. Every other menopausal remedy works better with this foundation in place.
Here's what it takes: It's not a diet.. CLICK HERE to learn what to eat every day to supply your body with the building blocks it needs for healthy hormones & anti-aging in my FREE guide.