How To Make Pancakes Your Hormones & Waistline Will Love
The right diet is key for balanced hormones. But it can be delicious and satisfying - like these low carb pancakes for women's health.
Are pancakes really good for my diet?
Especially during & after menopause?
1. Pancakes are good because...
They're delicious, satisfying comfort food. They're great to serve for kids, picky eaters, and brunch.
2. Are these pancakes really healthy & good for weight loss?
Yes, absolutely. These delicious low carb pancakes for women's health are high in protein and absolutely great for evening out your energy and hormones and boosting your metabolism.
3. Why they're so great for your digestive system:
These pancakes are low-carb, paleo (if you make them with sweet potato instead of banana,) low FODMAP, and it's easy to substitute sunflower butter for the almond butter if you have nut allergies.
- You can substitute cooked sweet potato for the banana
- You can substitute coconut oil for the ghee
- You can substitute sunflower butter for the almond butter
Are these pancakes really going to help my hormones??
The right diet is the #1 best way to balance your hormones. Here's how these low carb pancakes for women's health fit right in...
1. Vegetables and fruit are cooling. Without them it's hard for your body to get ahead of hot flashes and night sweats.
- These have veggies and/or fruit inside and on top.
2. Having enough healthy fat in your diet is key for hormonal balance, and these pancakes are packed with the best fats.
- Hormones are made of fat. You want your body to be able to make hormones whenever needed, and without enough hormone building blocks - like fat - around it's not going to happen. These pancakes make sure you have those building blocks on hand.
3. Having enough protein in your diet is key for hormonal balance and menopause relief, and these pancakes are high in protein.
- Both the eggs and the almond butter are packed with great quality protein. And breakfast is the best time of day to have a high-protein meal.
What should I do now?
To maximize your diet for hormone balance, menopause relief, and vibrant aging... .
1. Try making these low carb pancakes!
These are a great addition to your diet for breakfast, lunch, or dinner - and they're a real crowd pleaser too.
2. Get my top tips on how to optimize more of your diet for hormonal balance quickly and naturally.
Three Steps to Easing Menopause Symptoms with Natural Remedies
Get back to enjoying life THIS year!
By the time you're done you'll know so much more about how to easily balance your hormones with certain foods each day!
The full recipe: Low carb pancakes for women's health
Blueberry Sauce Ingredients:
- Place the blueberries and 1 teaspoon of ghee in a small saucepan. Cover and simmer on low heat while you prepare the pancakes
- Smush the banana or sweet potato in a medium size bowl until quite smooth
- Add the almond butter and smush and stir until well combined and smooth
- Add the eggs and beat well
- Add the salt and cinnamon
- Heat your frying pan over medium heat then add the ghee or coconut oil and let it heat up
- Pour in the pancake batter - you can make small or large pancakes - your choice. This recipe will make 6 medium sized pancakes
- When the bottom browns, flip and cook on the other side
- Stack them up on your plate and pour the blueberry syrup on top
- If desired, sprinkle on toppings. I used yogurt (coconut yogurt is also great,) chocolate chips, and cut up papaya and kiwi
Yes - the perfect hormone balancing diet can include pancakes! Get the recipe on the blog now.
3-ingredient pancakes that your hormones and your waistline will love -get the recipe now!