The Best Supplements For Thinning Hair In Menopause
So far in this series on how to prevent or REVERSE thinning hair in menopause we've talked about some great basics...
But there are a few key nutrients that are necessary for healthy hair growth... And sometimes supplementing is the only way to get enough of them.
Here are the ones at the top of my list:
This article is part of a series of blog posts on thinning hair during & after menopause. Be sure to check out the other articles in this series
- 1How To Avoid Thinning Hair During Menopause
- 2The Best Natural Remedies For Hair Loss In Women
- 3The Best 7 And The Worst 3 Foods For Thinning Hair
- 4The Best Supplements For Thinning Hair In Menopause
- 5How To Use Chinese Herbs For Hair Loss In Menopause (coming soon)
- 6How To Overcome Stress & Toxins For Thicker Hair In Menopause (coming soon)
- 7The 3 Best Essential Oils For Menopausal Hair Loss (coming soon)
- 8How to get more sleep during menopause - for thicker hair! (coming soon)
- 9What The Experts Agree On For Hair Loss In Menopause (coming soon)
How supplements for thicker hair fit into the big picture
Here's where supplements fit in the big picture:
First - you get on a healthy diet. Second you add certain key supplements if needed. Third - for even more results you add in herbs.
If your diet is great all the time, you might not need supplements at all.. But the ones to at least consider and chat with your healthcare provider about are:
My top supplements for hair growth in women over 50 are:
- Vitamin D3. You simply must have enough. CLICK HERE to watch my video all about Vitamin D for Women to find out how to know if you're getting enough Vitamin D.
- Omega 3s/fish oil if not getting it in diet
- Consider a good multivitamin with active Bs and minerals C and Zinc
- And talk to your doc about iron if your tests come back low
Be sure to watch the video to learn more about why I recommend considering each one of these!!
How Chinese Herbs work with supplements for thicker hair
The other supplements I love to use are Chinese Herbs so be sure to check out the NEXT video in this series on Herbs for women dealing with or preventing hair loss!
To review - supplements for thinning hair:
Check out the other blogs in this series on thinning hair for the whole picture.
And for supplements remember:
- Start with the right diet
- Then consider the basic supplements recommended here
- Then add Chinese herbs for maximum results
* But be sure to check with your healthcare practitioner before starting any new supplements. Nothing in this article or video is meant to diagnose, cure, or treat any disease*
Ready for more natural remedies for menopause?
And if you want more natural remedies based in Chinese medicine - for menopause & for preventing signs of aging...
Ones you can start using right now at home - -
Just download my hormone-balancing smoothie recipe, and I'll follow it up with my best hormone-balancing & menopause relief tips sent straight to your inbox!
CLICK HERE to get started & get your free recipe now!
Thanks so much for joining me here today!
I'd love to know what was the one thing that jumped out at you - that you're going to start using right away?
Please type that into the comments below along with any questions.
And be sure to check out the other videos in this series.
Peace & Wellness
Hi, I'm Dana, I'm here to help you learn to use natural remedies based in Chinese medicine to have happy hormones and feel great during and after menopause.
For more natural remedies you can start using right now at home, become one of my email insiders.
I'll send my best hormone-balancing, menopause controlling, & healthy aging tips right to your inbox..
Along with a free gift to help you get started right away.
CLICK HERE to get started now.